- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
Mould steel refers to steel used for forging, punching, cutting, casting, etc. It is used for various large-size mirror plastic mould, precision plastic mould, like: cars accessies, home appliances, electronic equipment plastic mould.
Mould steel has good mechanical property and quenching, make surface have equal hardness after processing, nice polishing and low roughness. Normally make the heat-treatment to harden condition before used, it can be used directly after the mould machined.
SDJS steel can supply mould steel with the third party inspection.
The main steel grades of mould steel are :