- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
SUS304 Stainless SteelGrade: 300 Series Stainless Steel
Type: Stainless Steel Plate, Stainless Steel Pipe/Tube,Stainless Steel Coil
Standard: ASTM A240, JIS G4350, EN 10088, AISI
Application:SUS304 Stainless Steel is used for a wide variety of home and commercial applications, food industry, domestic tools industry, dyeing industry and so on.
SUS304 Stainless steel Introduction
SUS304 Stainless steel is a T 300 Series Stainless Steel austenitic. It has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, combined with a maximum of 0.08% carbon. It is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
SUS304 Stainless steel is the standard "18/8" stainless that you will probably see in your pans and cookery tools.
SUS304 Stainless steel Usage
1) SUS304 Stainless steel applies to tanks and containers for a large variety of liquids and solids
2) SUS304 Stainless steel Steel applies to dairy equipment such as milking machines, containers, homogenizers, sterilizers, and storage.
SUS304 Surface Finish：
2B, BA, HL, 4K, 8K, NO.1
304 Stainless steel Typical Chemical Requirements(%)
|ASTM 304||≤ 0.08||≤ 2.00||≤ 0.045||≤ 0.030||≤ 0.75||18.0--20.0||8.0--10.5||0.10|
|JIS SUS304||≤ 0.08||≤ 2.0||≤ 0.045||≤ 0.030||≤ 1.0||18.0--20.0||8.0--10.5||--|
304 Stainless steel Mechanical Test Requirements(%)
|Type||Tensile Strength, min||Yield Strength, min||Elongation in 2 in.or 50mm, min, %||Hardness, max|