- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
EN C35 High Carbon SteelGrade: EN C35
Type: carbon steel Pipe/Tube, carbon steel Plate, carbon steel Coil, carbon steel Bar
Standard: EN 10083, JIS G3116
Specification: Thickness : 5-600mm||||||Width : 800-4000mm||||||Length: 2000-12000mm
Application:C35 Mainly used in the manufacture of petroleum, chemical, gas separation and shipping container or other similar devices, such as all kinds of tower vessels, heat exchangers, storage tank and tank car, etc.
- Manufacture all kinds of stamping parts, construction and engineering structure and some of the less important machine structure and parts.
- Buildings and Bridges,Vehicles, towers and other structures.
- Used as a floor, workshop escalator, working pedal, ship deck and car plate and so on
- Make fixed boiler, boiler and other important hull attachments.
- Pressure vessels and welding gas cylinder steel plate
- Production of cutting tools and measuring tool.
Steel Grades and Chemical Composition
|Steel Grade||C||Si max.||Mn||P max||S max||Cr max||Mo max||Ni max||Cr+Mo+Ni max|
Steel Grades and Mechanical Properties(min)
|Steel Grade||d ≤ 16mm t ≤ 8 mm||16mm < d ≤ 40mm 8mm < t ≤ 20mm||40mm < d ≤ 100mm 20mm < t ≤ 60mm|
|Yield Strength (MPa)||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)||Yield Strength (MPa)||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)||Yield Strength (MPa)||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Elongati-on (%)|
Stainless Steel Surface Finishes:
1. No 1 Finish : Used where Heat and corrsoion ressistance is required . Produced by annealing and resealing after hot rolling .
2. No 2D Finish : Dull Cold rolled finish . Used in deep drawn objects which are often polished after fabrication
3. NO 2 B Finish : Bright Cold Rolled Finish . Used in very deep drawn objects .
4. No 3 Finish : Polished finish obtained with abrasives
5. No 4 Finish : Used for kitchen ware , cooking utensils , restaurants and hotel kitchenware , cookware . Obtained with abrasives of 125 mesh and higher
6. NO 7 Finish : Architectural and Ornamental Finish
7. NO 8 Finish : Press plates , small mirrors and reflectors
8. Hairline finish : Ornamental plates , decorative items , name plates , elevators , doors in buildings
No matter what kind of steel plate you need,don’t hesitate to contact us.