- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
SG255 Gas Cylinder SteelGrade: SG255
Type: Pipe/Tube, Plate,
Standard: EN 10120, JIS G3116, DIN 17155
Specification: Thickness 1.5mm-300mm ||||||Width 1000mm-3000mm ||||||Length 3000mm-18000mm
Application:SG255 is mainly in the fluid transport and storing industry.
Steels for applications such as gas cylinders and pressure vessels according to the standard JIS G3116 are manufactured to ensure an excellent product life span under optimum safety conditions. Good cold ductility and the excellent performance in use are achieved because these steels are made to be fine grained and non-ageing.
JIS SG255 Chemical Composition(%)
|Grade||C max||Si max.||Mn min||P max||S max|
JIS SG255 Mechanical Properties
|Grades||Yield Strength (MPa) min||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Elongation %min||Tensile test piece||Bendability|
|Bending Angle||Inside Radius||Test Piece|
|SG255||255||400||26||NO.5 in rolling direction||180°||Thickness x 1.0 Thickness x 1.5||NO.3 in rolling direction|
|SG295||295||440||26||NO.5 in rolling direction||180°||Thickness x 1.0 Thickness x 1.5||NO.3 in rolling direction|
|SG325||325||490||22||NO.5 in rolling direction||180°||Thickness x 1.0 Thickness x 1.5||NO.3 in rolling direction|
|SG365||365||540||20||NO.5 in rolling direction||180°||Thickness x 1.0 Thickness x 1.5||NO.3 in rolling direction|
Stainless Steel Surface Finishes:
1. No 1 Finish : Used where Heat and corrsoion ressistance is required . Produced by annealing and resealing after hot rolling .
2. No 2D Finish : Dull Cold rolled finish . Used in deep drawn objects which are often polished after fabrication
3. NO 2 B Finish : Bright Cold Rolled Finish . Used in very deep drawn objects .
4. No 3 Finish : Polished finish obtained with abrasives
5. No 4 Finish : Used for kitchen ware , cooking utensils , restaurants and hotel kitchenware , cookware . Obtained with abrasives of 125 mesh and higher
6. NO 7 Finish : Architectural and Ornamental Finish
7. NO 8 Finish : Press plates , small mirrors and reflectors
8. Hairline finish : Ornamental plates , decorative items , name plates , elevators , doors in buildings
No matter what kind of steel plate you need,don’t hesitate to contact us.