- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
The annealing temperature for Type 201 is between 1850-2000°F. Rapid cooling through the carbide precipitation range (1500 – 800 o F) is necessary to keep the carbides in solution and prevent sensitization. Type 201 is not hardenable by thermal treatment; it is only hardenable by cold working.
Type 201 can be welded by all conventional methods applied to 18 percent chromium, 8 percent nickel steels. Filler metal of the conventional chromium-nickel analyses can be used. Like other austenitic stainless steels where carbon is not controlled below 0.03%, Type 201 is susceptible to intergranular corrosion in the weld heat affected zone.
Type 201 is resistant to a wide variety of mild to moderately corrosive environments. It has corrosion resistance approaching that of Types 301and has been successfully substituted for 304 in many mild environments.
Carbon: 0.15 max
Manganese: 5.50- 7.50 max
Phosphorus: 0.060 max
Sulfur: 0.030 max
Silicon: 0.75 max
Chromium: 18.00- 20.00 max
Nickel: 3.50- 5.50
Nitrogen: 0.25 max
Density: 0.283 lbs/in3 7.81 g/cm3
Eectrical Resistivity: microhm-in, (microhm-cm): 27.0 (68.5)
Specific Heat: BTU/lbs./°F (kJ/kg/K):
32-212°F (0-100°C): 0.12 (0.50)
Thermal Conductivity, BTU/hr/ft/ft2/°F (W/m/K):
At 212°F (100°C): 9.4 (16.2)
At 932°F (500°C): 12.4 (21.4)
We also steel steel Sheet, plate,TOLES, RONDS, bar, pipe, tube, flange,etc. If any interets, please contact me freely.
Our contact information is as following:
Tel: 86-371-5503 1185