Home - Grinding and milling
- S355J0W corrosion resistance steel
- SUS201. SS201, 201 stainless steel sheet
- A533 Type A pressure vessel steel plate
- S45c Medium strength steel
- Pressure vessel ASTM A387 grade 91 class2
- Pressure vessel plate A387 grade 22 class 2 steel
- Pressure vessel plate steel astm a387 grade 21 class 2
- pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 12 class 2
- Pressure vessel plate ASTM A387 grade 11 class 1
- Pressure vessel steel A387 grade 9 class2
Grinding and milling
Grinding and Milling machinery are quite essential industrial mechanism that decreases human efforts and time. These machinery are basically a unit operation for breaking big parts of food grains to smaller ones. Apart from food industry, Grinding machines serve the metal industry. Grinding and Milling machinery are also suitable for power generation, aerospace, automotive, compressor & medical industries.
The Grinding Mill Machinery comprise power driven grinding wheel spinning at the needed speed to take away material from the workpiece by abrasion in order to provide smooth surface finishing. Each of the milling machine has a cutter, which is operated in various speeds to give the needed shape. Apart from shaping the other multiple tasks performed by this machines are threading, carving, drilling, milling, cutting, etc.
The common types of Grinding and Milling Machinery are:
Ball mill,Rod mill,Autogenous mill,SAG mill,Pebble mill,High pressure grinding rolls,Buhrstone mill,Vertical shaft impactor mill (VSI mill),Tower mill,Belt grinder,Bench grinder,Cylindrical grinder,Surface grinder,Tool and cutter grinder,Jig grinder,Gear grinder.
Grinding And Milling Machinery Vertical Milling Machine: In this machine the spindle axis is vertically pointed.
SDJS steel have found two kinds of Vertical Machines:
The bed mill
The turret mill
Horizontal Milling Machine: This machine is operated parallel to the ground.